Your Personalised Be Well Programme
A personalised Be Well Programme is a tailored plan which takes a holistic, whole-lifestyle approach to your wellbeing. It can be designed (if you want it to) to cover all aspects of your life – body, mind and lifestyle to support you to improve your long term health and wellbeing.
If you are looking for long term support, I work with you, over time, to do a comprehensive health mapping process in order to try to identify root cause(s) of your health challenges. From there, working with you to identify realistic, achievable health goals that you can work towards over time with my support.
If you have a more acute/short term issue that you want help with, the process is much more simple – everything is personalised to you!
The process starts with me sending you some paperwork to complete ready for your first consultation, this helps you to reflect on your current circumstances and what you hope to achieve as well as giving you time to gather information about your health history and lifestyle.
Your initial consultation can be online, over the phone or face to face at a time to suit you and normally lasts up to 1.5 hours. During that time we will talk about your health challenges and health goals, the sort of things we will cover are:
- Your health history
- Family history
- Medication/supplements you are taking
- What you eat and drink
- Current exercise regime
- Day to day stress and how you deal with it
- Emotional health
- Chemicals and toxins
What happens next
Following your consultation, I will undertake a full case analysis, which may take a few days. When that process is complete, your personalised Be Well Programme will be emailed to you, this could include:
- Personalised Natural Medicine treatment plan
- Recommendation for health screening – with a trusted specialist health screening company
- Recommendation to complete a nutrition specific health questionnaire – with a trusted natural supplement manufacturer
- General supplement guide
- Nutrition & exercise information
- Relaxation & meditation techniques to try out
- General wellbeing information
- Recommendation to see your GP or another specialist healthcare provider e.g. Talking Therapies
In order to support/monitor your progress, you will be offered regular follow up appointments which normally last 45 minutes, somewhere between 4-8 weekly, where your Be Well Programme and health goals will be reviewed.
Before undertaking any Be Well Programme, you are advised to inform your GP/healthcare practitioner to ensure that any treatment plans are appropriate for you and will not interfere with any health condition you may have or any medication/treatments.