Wellbeing For You & Your Family
The Be Well Academy Be Well Programme is holistic, whole-lifestyle approach designed to support you to re-programme your health and optimise your long term wellbeing. This totally bespoke approach includes a personalised homeopathy/balancing/detox support plan plus additional information to give you the tools, knowledge and confidence to take take back control and make significant life changes to improve your health, over time. This unique programme is based on 10 Be Well Essentials they are:
- Nutrition & hydration
- Gut Health
- Health screening & testing*
- Detox & balancing
- Mental health & emotional wellbeing
- Exercise & connecting with nature
- Relationships & life experiences
- Spiritual self & purpose
- Homeopathy & nature based medicine
* Health screening and testing is facilitated by external providers and in some circumstances your GP in order to try to identify cause(s) of your health challenges.
Personalised Be Well Programme…
Your wellbeing journey begins with a comprehensive health and lifestyle mapping process – this starts with me emailing you some paperwork to complete ready for your first consultation. This helps you to reflect on your current circumstances and what you hope to achieve as well as giving you time to gather information about your health history and lifestyle.
Your first consultation is normally 1.5 hours. During that time, we will talk about your health challenges and wellbeing goals. Following your consultation, I will undertake an initial case analysis which may take a few days. When that process is complete, your personalised Be Well Programme will be emailed to you along with some goal setting tools to help you to formalise your wellbeing goals.
Alongside your personalised Be Well Programme you will have access to…
- FREE Eating Well ‘E’ book written by qualified Nutritional Therapists
- FREE Health assessment for personalised advice on what supplements you need to take – provided by an external Nutritional Therapist
- Discounted supplements from trusted suppliers
- Private screening & testing
In order to monitor your progress, you will be offered regular follow up appointments every 4 weeks which will last up to 1 hour. During these sessions, your personalised Be Well Programme and wellbeing goals will be reviewed.
Before undertaking any Be Well Programme, you are advised to inform your GP/healthcare practitioner to ensure that any treatment plans are appropriate for you and will not interfere with any health condition you may have or any medication/treatments.