Market leading workplace wellbeing programmes are no longer about traditional reactive occupational health services, free fruit and discounted gym memberships!
Are you looking for innovative, new ways to improve your workplace wellbeing offer to your staff?
According to the CIPD Health & Wellbeing Work Survey – March 2020, the three leading causes of long term absence are:
- Mental ill health
- Musculoskeletal injuries
This survey’s overall outcomes suggest that existing workplace wellbeing strategies don’t go far enough to improve the mental and physical health of a modern workforce. Whilst long term absence numbers are reported as reducing, presenteeism and leaveism are on the increase – even before the complications of Covid, of which the longer term impact will be unknown for some time to come.
Why not choose a pro-active approach and take bold steps now to improve your company’s wellbeing offer to support your staff in these challenging times?
By working with the Be Well Academy, you would be able to provide staff with additional tools/support which will enable them to not only improve their general health and wellbeing whilst they are in work, but also help them to get back to work as soon as possible when they are absent.
The process would start with working with your team to understand what your business needs are for example:
- Do you need help with creating a Workplace Wellbeing Strategy?
- What Wellbeing Services do you have in place already?
- Have you captured any data from your employees about what they think about existing services and what their thoughts are about what they feel they need?
- What challenges do you currently face within your workforce?
- What budget do you have available?
The Be Well Academy Be Well Programme can be tailored to fit into your existing workplace wellbeing strategy/occupational health programme supporting your business to:
- Improve employee morale & engagement
- Create a healthier and more inclusive culture
- Lower sickness absence
- Reduce work-related stress
- Improve staff retention
- Improve productivity
- Deliver better customer service
The more you invest in the health and wellbeing of your staff, the happier, healthier and therefore more productive they will be.
Workplace wellbeing services options include…
- Wellness workshops*
- 1 to 1 wellbeing coaching*
- Partnering with other organisations to deliver Yoga, Qi Gong, Mindfulness sessions*
- Weekly health and wellbeing bulletins/tips/blogs
- Links to wellbeing apps
- Advice on creating unique Hygge Workspaces
- Liaising with catering staff
- Working alongside HR, Health & Safety, Occupational Health and Management teams
* Option for these services to be delivered online